[Fusioninventory-user] Any puppet plugins for fusioninventory-agent?

Carlos Gunners goondaba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:08:54 UTC 2013

Sorry for the late response .. been travelling ..

Thanks for the suggestion .. and yes, I considered that.  But the challenge
is this:

there is no fusioninventory-agent in the standard OS repos on some of my
hosts running certain versions  of OS, and for those hosts I would
typically need to enable use additional repos ..

On second thoughts, you seem to have official repos for most of the clients
I am considering .. so, perhaps I could extend the standard types, and make
puppet append your repo, add the key, and run an update before the standard
types ..

That ought to work .. yes?