[Fusioninventory-user] RES: Software deployment - Mirror server

Mario Jorge de Sousa Freire mario.freire at camara.leg.br
Mon Jun 10 16:14:59 UTC 2013

Hi, Gonéri!

Thanks for answering, again!

Well, I'm sorry but I still didn't understand how mirror server work for Fusion/GLPI. You've said: "The mirror feature comes with the software Deployment. You can use to reduce the bandwidth usage. The idea is to synchronize the repository during the night."

Could you explain a little more?  I really didn't understand how and why the software is copied to the mirror server.

Thanks!

Mário Jorge de Sousa Freire
Analista de Informática Legislativa
Câmara dos Deputados