[Fusioninventory-user] New FusionInventory-Agent Windows Installer v2.3.0-2013052101 released.

Tomás Abad tabadgp at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:47:59 UTC 2013

   Hello David,

On 22/05/13 15:30, David DURIEUX wrote:
> Le Tue, 21 May 2013 23:33:38 +0200
> Tomás Abad <tabadgp at gmail.com> a écrit:
>
>>   Hello to everybody,
>>
>>   [...]
>>
>>   There is a new experimental release of the new Microsoft Windows
>> Installer for FusionInventory Agent available. [...]
>>

> * Add an option to add or not link into start menu to fusioninventory
>   agent status page (like we have with actual windows setup (checked by
>   default)

   Of course!. It was already in my personal task list.

> * In page where you can add servers url, put first url to glpi/plugin
>   fusion and after ocsinventory link

   Oh yes!. I take note.

> * In this same window, not have space after comma (in separation of 2
>   server url).

   That is not a really problem. The installer 'normalize' the that and
other options and those extra spaces are not a problem. With them it's
more easy to read the value of the option. As I say, that is not a
problem; in the Windows registry there will not be spaces in any case.

> * All options is very good ;)

   That was the intention! ;)

> * background under fusion logo is beautifull ^^

   That background is for the development releases, the stable releases
will not have that 'blurred' background.

> Not have yet tested on all windows version and command line
> installation.

   I hope you are not very hard on me. Remember that the installer is
still in a development phase. ;)

> So, good job ^^

  A myriad of thanks! We hope (Manuel J. Garrido and me) be able to have
a beta release of the installer as soon as possible. ;)

--
Tomás Abad