[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory Agent 2.3.5 released!

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 17:27:07 UTC 2014

Hello FusionInventory users,

The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.3.5
release.

You can download it from the usual places:
* http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/files
or https://metacpan.org/release/FusionInventory-Agent for the source
distribution
*
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent-windows-installer/files
for the windows distribution
* etc...

See http://www.fusioninventory.org/documentation/agent/installation/ for
details.

This release fixes a bug in AD environment on Windows: enumeration of
local users and local groups was taking too much time, leading to a
timeout issue. It also fixes somes issues with RAID controllers under
Linux, and add support for modern MegaRAID controllers. For network
inventory, the work to get rid of SNMP models dependency have been
continued, and should gives better results in this case.

Due to a last-minute issue in release process, a 2.3.5.1 version has
also been released immediatly, but it only fix a minor issue for
inventory task on AIX.

We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us if you
believe you find something unexpected.
--
Guillaume