[Fusioninventory-user] Question about FusionInventory on GLPI

charles.humbert at itineraire-international.org charles.humbert at itineraire-international.org
Wed Aug 26 12:55:29 UTC 2015

Greetings,

My name is Charles and I'm in charge of the computer departement of
Itineraire International, we are curently using the plugin
FusionInventory with the GLPI tool in order to manage our computer park,
but I have a question of a great matter ! We are currently migrating the
PCs from any older version of windows to 7 pro 64 bits. But we have
several PC already running W7 and the idea is to know if they are 32 or
64 bits so we see if we must move them or not.

So here's my question can FusionInventory tell us the achitecture of the
computer it's listing ? I've looked on the web for an answer but nothing
came up...

I thank you in advance for your reading, have a great day !

Charles