[Fusioninventory-user] Problems of installing the v2.3.15

Vincent LOUPIEN vincent.loupien at upmf-grenoble.fr
Tue Feb 10 15:59:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

I downloaded from the site FusionInventory (http://www.fusioninventory.org/documentation/agent/installation/source/) sources of v2.3.15-6 Agent for Linux and i am having some installation problems :
- Less, during installation, he announces move to v2.3.16 ;-)
- A cpanm (verification of dependencies) returns me several errors about failed login attempts:
[http client] communication error 500 Can not connect to 127.0.0.1:8080 '
[http client] communication error: 500 SSL upgrade failed: SSL connect Attempt failed with unknown error error: 14090086: SSL routines: SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE: certificate verify failed '

I have never met in the past these problems, new to the agent ?

Can anyone help me? I have to wait for the final release of the true v2.3.16 ?

@+.