[Fusioninventory-user] fusioninventory-agent not show in glpi

Nashef, Raed H RNASHEF at beckman.com
Fri Jul 24 23:24:00 UTC 2015

Hello team,

I've installed GLPI .85 and the fusioninventory-agent plugin 1.1.

The agent is running on another linux host

[root at lxhadoopdev1 ~]# service fusioninventory-agent status
fusioninventory-agent (pid  28758) is running...
[root at lxhadoopdev1 ~]#

When connecting to the agent's URL hostname:62354 I get the webpage below. Also shown below the Entity - root were the service URL is configured.
But I'm still not able to see the agent in glpi nor the computer name.

[cid:image001.png at 01D0C623.B05E27E0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D0C624.10386CC0]

Raed Nashef
(w) 714.961.3982

Note: The Global System Services Team no longer accepts email requests. Please submit a Remedy incident for all requests for the GSS team. The assignment group is "GSS N America Linux."  Please do not assign to specific individual.

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.