[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory agent 2.3.16 release

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:15:49 UTC 2015

Hello FusionInventory users,

The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.3.16
release.

You can download it from the usual places:
* the forge for the source distribution
* the forge for the windows distribution (soon...)
* etc...

See http://www.fusioninventory.org/documentation/agent/installation/ for
details.

The major change in this release is compatibility with the new message
format used by the FusionInventory for GLPI plugin, when performing
multiple network discovery or network inventory tasks. They are also
minor fixes for HyperV guest machines identification and CPU retrieval
in local inventory.

We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us if you
believe you find something unexpected.
--
Guillaume