[Fusioninventory-user] Old computers added overwrite by the last one

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Thu Jan 14 14:43:17 UTC 2016

Mandi! Miguel Barrera
  In chel di` si favelave...

> appears the last one that I've installed). What I'm doing bad? Could
> you help me?

Computers have the same name/serial number? Or an empty S/N?

Itemg get added to the database using some ''rules''; i've doing some
mess on my rules, so i don't remember the default one, but if, for
computer, the rule match on serial and you have all the serial empty,
you simply modify the same PC.

Try to alter the serial, and lock the field to prevent FI modify them.

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/25/index.php/component/k2/item/123