[Fusioninventory-user] Old computers added overwrite by the last one

Laszlo KERTESZ laszlo.kertesz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:25:22 UTC 2016

We had the same issue, most of the time caused by empty serial numbers.
The import rules need to be adjusted if you have issues like this. Also its
best to keep different hostnames too.

Other than these, if you for some reason rename a computer or move its hdd
in another, make sure you rename it and delete the fusion inventory local
cache before it does an inventory.