[Fusioninventory-user] Deploying software with FusionInventory 9.1 + 1.1 plugin for GLPI

LESTRELIN Emmanuel emmanuel.lestrelin at univ-amu.fr
Wed Jul 19 07:49:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is your agent running as a service, or as a scheduled task ?

To check if it is running by opening http://localhost:62354 on your windows box. If it is, you can also force an inventory by opening http://localhost:62354/now.

You can first check FusionInventory Agent log file on your Windows machine to know the last activities of the agent, and the last time the agent contacted the server. It is usually located at C:\Program Files\FusionInventory-Agent\fusioninventory-agent.log.

Regards,