[Fusioninventory-user] Inventory does not list the processor (Solved)

Frank Thommen f.thommen at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 28 10:14:07 BST 2018

With the friendly help of Guillaume Bougard this issue has been solved:
The problem was an (unintentional) mix-up of Perl installations
(fusioninventory agent was installed with one Perl installation but run
with an other).  After cleaning up the Perl installations the agent now
works as expected.

frank