[libhid-discuss] Digital Arts & Crafts Studio - HID help needed

Peter Stuge stuge-libhid at cdy.org
Tue Nov 6 23:02:43 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 10:21:54AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> The data changes when I press buttons or move the stylus on the
> device, so I was pretty confident I'd get it to do something under
> Linux.

Have you checked if the kernel HID driver understands the data?

See if there is something created under /dev/input as well as hiddev.
If so, you may be able to just use the normal input layer API to read
from the tablet.

> Can someone assist? :)  Thanks!

Sorry, I'm not sure about the usage stuff, maybe Charles or someone
else will fill in.

//Peter