[libhid-discuss] a list of libhid return codes?

george wietor hiveshives at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:14:16 UTC 2009

Hello libhid-ers!

I am working on my first libhid project, and have come across a few return
code errors that i don't know what to do with. Is there a list or document
that explains what exactly the libhid return codes mean?

the three errors i have encountered are:

"hid_init failed with return code 4"

and also

"hid_force_open failed with return code 15"
"hid_force_open failed with return code 20"

I have seen some mention of what return codes 7, 12, and 13 mean but haven't
found anything  for 4, 15, and 20 through some extensive google searches.

Any ideas what these mean?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Sincerely,
George Wietor