[libhid-discuss] a list of libhid return codes?

Charles Lepple clepple at ghz.cc
Sun May 31 23:55:22 UTC 2009

On May 31, 2009, at 6:14 PM, george wietor wrote:

> I am working on my first libhid project, and have come across a few
> return code errors that i don't know what to do with. Is there a
> list or document that explains what exactly the libhid return codes
> mean?

Use hid_strerror():

http://libhid.alioth.debian.org/doc/hid__presentation_8c-source.html#l00102

The return codes are enumerations, and part of the reason why there is
so little documentation on libhid is because it doesn't do a whole
lot. Most functions are less than a page long, and should be easy to
figure out.