Fwd: Initial commit

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Sat Sep 22 11:53:48 UTC 2007

also sprach Sylvain Bougerel <sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com> [2007.09.17.0300 +0100]:
> I have finally committed my changes. Doxygen is not set up
> properly yet. I still have to work on it. Also to compile the
> test_kdtree, you have to issue "make test". However, it does not
> make use of automake configuration. I did not found out how to
> make test_kdtree with automake without installing it.

Okay, and I set up the git repo on alioth, so you can now push
there:

  git remote add origin ssh://bouhdevel-guest@git.debian.org/git/libkdtree/libkdtree.git
  git config branch.master.merge refs/heads/master
  git push --all

To obtain changes from the repo:

  git pull

and if you want to push your commits:

  git push

If you want to publish a new branch:

  git push new-branch

Do note that once you push something there, it cannot be undone, so
always make sure you know what you're doing.

If you push to the repository, a mail will be sent to
likdtree-commits automatically.

I found /home/groups/libkdtree/libkdtree++, is that your working
copy? In that case, I'll migrate it to the repository for you and
then you can clone it.

> Additionally I sent my commit info to
> libkdtree-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org, however I cannot see if
> you subscribed to it actually - I don't have the admin password
> for the list. It seems that I haven't subscribed also (although
> I tried twice).

I will obtain the passwords and set them both to kdtree++

I also set up ikiwiki at http://libkdtree.alioth.debian.org and you
can either edit pages over the web CGI, or with git:

  git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/libkdtree/ikiwiki.git

See http://ikiwiki.info and
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/ for the syntax.

Cheers,

--