Fwd: Initial commit

Sylvain Bougerel sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:59:01 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

On 9/22/07, martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> wrote:

> I found /home/groups/libkdtree/libkdtree++, is that your working
> copy? In that case, I'll migrate it to the repository for you and
> then you can clone it.

Yes, yes, that's my copy! The one I uploaded, why did you created a new one?
Something that I didn't do properly?

> Additionally I sent my commit info to
> > libkdtree-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org, however I cannot see if
> > you subscribed to it actually - I don't have the admin password
> > for the list. It seems that I haven't subscribed also (although
> > I tried twice).
>
> I will obtain the passwords and set them both to kdtree++

Actually, as you might have seen, I have successfully subscribed.

I also set up ikiwiki at http://libkdtree.alioth.debian.org and you
> can either edit pages over the web CGI, or with git:
>
>   git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/libkdtree/ikiwiki.git

Interesting, I will look at it soon Thanks for all the effort in the
setup...

Apart from that, I broke my left hand playing soccer last tuesday. I am
starting to regain mobility, fortunately I am right handed, but typing with
one hand make me feel miserable. That's the reason why you haven't heard of
me for so long.

Cheers,

Sylvain