Fwd: Initial commit

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Sep 26 15:23:08 UTC 2007

also sprach Sylvain Bougerel <sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com> [2007.09.26.1559 +0100]:
> Yes, yes, that's my copy! The one I uploaded, why did you created a new one?
> Something that I didn't do properly?

No, not at all, but if we put it under /git/libkdtree, then you can
view it at http://git.debian.org.

> Apart from that, I broke my left hand playing soccer last tuesday.
> I am starting to regain mobility, fortunately I am right handed,
> but typing with one hand make me feel miserable. That's the reason
> why you haven't heard of me for so long.

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that. I've gone through something similar
lately too and I know how much it sucks. Good recovery to you. No
stress. I'll make sure things get set up for libkdtree on the
weekend.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

micro$oft is to operating systems & security
what mcdonalds is to gourmet cuisine.