URGENT: Find pth nearest neighbour

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:06:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

It seems someone asked about this feature in October last year which, unfortunately, has not been implemented yet. It was suggested that adding a new _M_find() with some modifications could be a quick way of doing this, it is not clear to me how this may be done.

Currently I am only interested in the 1st and 2nd nearest neighbours, I wonder if a developer could provide a working example for this. This is urgent, a less-than-12-hours remedy is well appreciated.

Moreover, is there any examples around for the new find() framework?

-Ali