Distance Functor now merged with latest master in sb/bugfixes

Paul Harris paulharris at computer.org
Thu Feb 19 06:00:23 UTC 2009

excellent :)

I won't have time to test it until at end March-April, so if others could
start testing it, that would be great.

An idea may be to follow up with those people who asked about weird distance
functions (eg distance on the planet surface).  See if they can help us test
it, even if they just help to provide use with use-cases, data, etc.

Can I leave that in your (the list, or Sylvain's) hands?

cheers
Paul