seg fault after inserting 18,000 triplets in kdtree

Paul Harris paulharris at computer.org
Fri Mar 20 23:33:00 UTC 2009

I regularly use it with hundreds of thousands of points without trouble.
I had a quick go at inserting 20k more points and it worked fine.

Can you please send me your whole kdtree directory?  ie, including the
header files and the examples (with test_kdtree.cpp).

Also, what platform are you using libkdtree on?  what compiler?

thanks,
Paul