No subject

david smart dmsmart75 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:30:26 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm having problems install minicom on my ubuntu. I've got it to install via
./configure then make then make install. now when I do minicom -s it says
"No Termcap database present" I beleive I have installed Termcap so I'm a
little lost as to why it is not finding it.

I'm fairly new linux and still picking it up. I've got it loasded on a
dedicated machine with no internet access. I can down load stuff and copy
across from another machine.

do you have any suggestions on where I'm going wrong.

regards

Dave