Help on ZModem

Mohammed Rashid mail4rashid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:49:18 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

I have been working on the PSTN Application in which I have to send the
files.
So I have to use the ZModem protocol for tranferring files.

I have sent files through minicom using zmodem, it works extremely well.
Can you please explain how Minicom uses ZModem protocol?

I would like to know how can use ZModem library in my code(C/C++).
I have seen lszrz libraries and others also but unable to understand how can
I use it.
Please send me the sample code for how to use it.

Is there any Telephone API for Linux?

I am working on SuSe-11.2 (2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop).

I am hoping to read soon from you. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rashid