Need help

Lei, S (NSN - CN/Beijing) s.lei at nsn.com
Fri Nov 26 07:34:40 UTC 2010

Any idea?

________________________________

From: Lei, S (NSN - CN/Beijing)
Sent: 2010-11-25 17:44
To: 'miquels at cistron.nl'; 'miquels at drinkel.ow.org';
'walker at netsonic.fi'; 'jukkal at despammed.com';
'minicom-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org'
Subject: Need help

Hello Minicom authors & supports,

I am using minicom (version 2.1) on linux to send AT command to the
modem, in minicom, I can send AT+CSQ command to the modem and get the
response from the modem no problem, just as below interaction within
minicom:

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 12,99

OK

Now my question is if I want to write such AT command in my script and
let minicom run this script but how to log the response from the modem
to the logfile?
For example,
My script just like below:

root at ubuntu:~# more at
send "AT+CSQ"

expect {
        "OK" break
        timeout 6 goto TIMEOUT
}

TIMEOUT:
! killall -9 minicom

And execute minicom like this way:
root at ubuntu:~# minicom -S at2

But if I want to put the output info "+CSQ: 12,99" to the log file, how
to do it in the script?

Is this possible for minicom implementation?

Br,
Lei