Join the TV Revolution

Skyera IPTV support at sleekiptv.com
Fri Jul 19 14:30:38 BST 2024

Hi,

A Feature-rich IPTV Subscription Service

Skyera IPTV provides access to more than 9,000 channels from every country in the world in HD, Full HD, or 4K. You can watch your preferred channels, along with over 35,000 on-demand movies and TV shows, on any device from any location.

 - Our service works with all SMART TV Brands, Android/Apple devices, PC, Magbox, Firestick & More
 - Instant Activation: Once payment is successful, your IPTV Service will be fully active and ready for your use.
 - Easy 5min do it yourself setup: Download our App to you Smart TV or other device and login with your credentials

For more information go to https://sleeksmtp.com/plans/

With Regards,
Skyera IPTV,
Chat Support on Website 24/7