[Neurodebian-users] Neurodebian virtual machine hung at power off - what to do?

Meng Liang meng.liang at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 19:12:13 UTC 2010

Dear Yaroslav,
Sorry to bother you through a different mailling list - this time I got a more severe problem: the virtual machine hung at 56% when I chose Power Off. Now it has been a hour. I tried Power off immediately after I installed the neurodebian virtual machine and it was fine. I don't know why this time it decided to hung...
What should I do? How to kill the system and shut it down without causing problems when I start it next time?
Thanks,Meng