[Neurodebian-users] parrot not in 64 bit packages

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Thu Aug 11 19:48:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:09:49PM +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 20:05 +0000, Kaj Wiik wrote:
> > > BTW: It would be very helpful, if you could file a bug in the Debian BTS
> > > -- so I don't loose track of this issue.
> >
> > Sorry, it's not possible from Ubuntu...
>
> You can do so using the e-mail interface i.e. submit at bugs.debian.org .

That is right, but never mind -- I had it fixed already. I just recalled
what the actual issue that prevent the upload was. Debian has moved to
multiarch and the cctools build-system cannot handle that. Upstream is
working on it.

If it takes too long I'll try to make some backport available, but i'd
rather have it fixed properly.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke