[Neurodebian-users] bug in mipav

Landman, Bennett A bennett.landman at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Aug 22 18:38:56 UTC 2011

Yes. We definitely need to move to 5.3.0. The Mipav folks became non-backward compatible after 5.2.1. I really hope we can go open source. Creating these packages is a pain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaroslav Halchenko [mailto:debian at onerussian.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 9:36 AM
To: Landman, Bennett A
Cc: neurodebian-users at lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Re: [Neurodebian-users] bug in mipav

Hi Bennett,

long time no hear ;-)  Marco has reported an issue with MIPAV as installed with NeuroDebian's installer which downloads/installs mipav-5.0.0-2010-09-07.tar.gz . Do you recollect if such memory issue was ever mentioned/fixed so may be it is worth updating the package's installer to fetch newer release/snapshot?

P.S. Any news on freeing/open-sourcing MIPAV?

thanks in advance for the reply