[Neurodebian-users] bug in mipav

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Aug 19 14:36:05 UTC 2011

Hi Bennett,

long time no hear ;-)  Marco has reported an issue with MIPAV as
installed with NeuroDebian's installer which downloads/installs
mipav-5.0.0-2010-09-07.tar.gz . Do you recollect if such memory issue
was ever mentioned/fixed so may be it is worth updating the package's
installer to fetch newer release/snapshot?

P.S. Any news on freeing/open-sourcing MIPAV?

thanks in advance for the reply