[Neurodebian-users] Can't share folders

冯璐 fenglu at fingerpass.net.cn
Sun Aug 28 11:15:38 UTC 2011

When I typed your code and pressed ENTER, I got the message below.

brain at neurodebian:~$ cd /; sudo mount.vboxsf -o uid=$(id -u),gid=$(id -g) host/mnt/host
Usage: mount.vboxsf [OPTIONS] NAME MOUNTPOINT
Mount the VirtualBox shared folder NAME from the host system to MOUNTPOINT.

  -w                    mount the shared folder writable (the default)
  -r                    mount the shared folder read-only
  -n                    do not create an mtab entry
  -o OPTION[,OPTION...] use the mount options specified

Available mount options are:
     rw                 mount writable (the default)
     ro                 mount read only
     uid=UID            set the default file owner user id to UID
     gid=GID            set the default file owner group id to GID
     ttl=TTL            set the "time to live" to TID for the dentry
     dmode=MODE         override the mode of all directories to (octal) MODE
     fmode=MODE         override the mode of all regular files to (octal) MODE
     umask=UMASK        set the umask to (octal) UMASK
     dmask=UMASK        set the umask applied to directories only
     fmask=UMASK        set the umask applied to regular files only
     iocharset CHARSET  use the character set CHARSET for I/O operations
                        (default set is utf8)
     convertcp CHARSET  convert the folder name from CHARSET to utf8

Less common used options:
     noexec,exec,nodev,dev,nosuid,suid

Michael Hanke <mih at debian.org> 在 Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:13:20 写道: