[Neurodebian-users] Add PyMEG? [MEG neuroimaging suite]

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Tue Aug 30 10:38:48 UTC 2011

Thank you Denis -- looks great (CCing the author, who might get interested in
NeuroDebian ;-) ).  Dan, is any official release coming?

NB CCing neurodebian-users since they might get interested as well

meanwhile I adding pymeg to the blends page
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/electrophysiology
by creating a copy of skel file in our neurodebian repository:
https://github.com/neurodebian/neurodebian
which has a directory future/blends with those entries files (which get
injected into tasks pages using our homebrewed
https://github.com/neurodebian/neurodebian/blob/master/tools/blends-inject

Denis, if you discover any new related software, we would be really
grateful if you submit pull requests for new files under
https://github.com/neurodebian/neurodebian/tree/master/future/blends (just look
at other files for examples)

Thank you Dan for the PyMEG work and  Denis for the reference

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences