[Neurodebian-users] anyone from ...intra.cea.fr ?

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Thu Dec 8 03:02:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 08:22:29PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> If you are "from" ...intra.cea.fr, could you please email us
> (team at neuro.debian.net), we just want to ask about a possible public
> mirror ;-)

You are seeing a lot of downloads from intra.cea.fr :).

I doubt that we can get a public mirror. CEA is not very public-friendly.
Maybe we can get a private mirror, though, if we are taking too much load
from you.

I'll discuss this with the right persons in January; right now, I am not
in France.

Another option, that might be easier, is to get INRIA to provide
mirroring, and have the CEA download from that.