[Neurodebian-users] proplem installing FSL on ubuntu 11.10

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Dec 9 18:07:54 UTC 2011

mounts/data corruption: defined in /etc/schroot/default/fstab  for
default kind of chroot (which is the case here unless configured
otherwise I guess), and as you can see from it -- it just "binds" them,
and you can add additional directories to bind-mount within the chroot.
Since the same kernel is used, and /proc is bind mounted within chroot
as well, really it should be no different from multiple processes within
the main system (outside chroot) operating with the files...

FWIW I have been using different tools this way for quite a while and
haven't spot any data corruption/problems.