[Neurodebian-users] fsl-atlases

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Fri Feb 11 11:11:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 09:58:51AM -0500, Michael Hanke wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 03:21:38PM +0100, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> > Hi NeuroDebianers,

> > I am being dense, but I can't figure out which repos have the fsl-atlases
> > package. I'd like to find the 'right' line to add the fsl-atlases on an
> > Ubuntu.

> All data packages are in the data repository. If you download any of the
> sources.list files offered on the frontpage, you'll get the right lines:

> For example:

> deb http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/debian data main contrib non-free
> #deb-src http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/debian data main contrib non-free
> deb http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/debian intrepid main contrib non-free
> #deb-src http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/debian intrepid main contrib non-free

Thanks a lot for the answers on both threads :). It of course worked just
fine!

I was mislead by the following page:
http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/fsl-atlases.html

Maybe this page should point to a page containing the right lines to add
for the data repository.

Thanks a lot for your continued work on NeuroDebian.

Gaël