[Neurodebian-users] tbss_3 cannot open shared object

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:19:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 07:55:10PM +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 13:10 -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
>
> > FSL _must_ have its configuration file sourced. There is no need to
> > look for symptoms ;-) It simply won't work without it.
>
> I was assuming he did source it, but still it didn't work, so if it is
> not the case, then oops ;-) For the record, I don't even know what is
> tbss that you are talking about =)

No worries.

If it was sourced and didn't work there is an actual bug. However, in
the NeuroDebian VM everything is set up to just work for FSL. And it
works here. Therefore I'm confused what is going on. In any case, there
should be no need to play with manual LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings, nor
editing the config file. If it looks like that would be necessary, it is an
indication of a more fundamental problem.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de