[Neurodebian-users] FSL on Ubuntu Natty

Garry Smith g.m.smith at reading.ac.uk
Wed May 4 12:44:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 28 Apr 2011, at 15:53, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> Do you mean 4.1.7 release? eventually yes

Thank you for your replies. FSL is now installed and working on Natty (from the Natty neurodebian repository)

For my understanding, I would just like to clarify the following:

> otherwise -- FSL 4.1.6 came to natty from Debian, so it is
> available out of the box.

I didn't understand this part of your first email. Are you saying that before FSL entered the Natty neurodebian repository I should have enabled both the natty AND debian repositories on my box?

Thanks and regards

Garry

School of Systems Engineering, University of Reading.
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics, University of Reading.
E-mail: g.m.smith at reading.ac.uk
Web: http://acet.rdg.ac.uk/~gms