[Neurodebian-users] FSL on Ubuntu Natty

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed May 4 12:51:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, 04 May 2011, Garry Smith wrote:
> For my understanding, I would just like to clarify the following:
> > otherwise -- FSL 4.1.6 came to natty from Debian, so it is
> > available out of the box.
> I didn't understand this part of your first email. Are you saying that before FSL entered the Natty neurodebian repository I should have enabled both the natty AND debian repositories on my box?

nope -- Ubuntu is based on Debian sid.  Debian sid got FSL 4.1.6 long
enough that Ubuntu natty got it as well in its multiverse repository

http://packages.ubuntu.com/natty/fsl

so you could just install it (if you enabled multiverse suit among
your standard Ubuntu  repositories) as any other package without even
using NeuroDebian repository.