[Neurodebian-users] [Neurodebian-upstream] Neuroscience software survey: What is popular, what has problems? Immediate results

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed May 18 13:34:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 09:09 -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> We invite you to participate in a survey on software usage and computing
> environments in neuroscience research.

I find it weird that in

Generic computing/scripting/programming environments:

Fortran is missing (I hate it, but I have to admit that I use it)

Imaging:

Matplotlib and MayaVi are missing

Also, maybe it would be interesting to add a section to find out what
MPI (if applicable) and BLAS people are mostly using.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev