[Neurodebian-users] Condor parallel problem

Eduardo Garza egarza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:06:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Thanks for the great tutorial Parallelizing FSL, however I have a problem.
I did all the steps and exported the variable before running fsl but it's
not working. I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit. Condor was easily
installed, and the exported variable is showing in env.
Do I have to redirect Condor? fsl.sh is not on /etc/fsl/fsl.sh but in
/etc/fsl/4.1/fsl.sh.
Do I need to change anything in fsl.sh? Like the FSLPARALLEL=1?
What happens is that I run, for example FDT/Eddy correction in FSL and when
I write condor_status or condor_q, I see that nothing is happening.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Eduardo Garza