[Neurodebian-users] PyEPL does not work on Ubuntu Precise

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Aug 20 20:14:26 UTC 2012

let me start first by asking  -- are you sure you need to use pyepl...
and not e.g. psychopy?

pyepl hasn't seen much development for a while and if you are up for new
tools to try, I would recommend not to touch it.  But if you are
definite with you answer/requirement -- I guess your problem is
somewhere with installation of libasound2  which should provide that
symbol...

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences