[Neurodebian-users] melodic crashes under open grid engine (updated neurodebian squeeze)

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:53:27 UTC 2012

[resending to the mailing list]

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:02:35AM +0200, Diederick Stoffers wrote:
> In that case it must be due to problems innate to the FSL suite. We
> think we have tracked down the problem, FSL is setting hard limits to
> the grid engine queues which are not sufficient for our 7T data. We
> are testing and will post if this is indeed the case.

Thanks for keeping us posted. If you found the problem (even if there is
no nice fix), please report a bug with all the information you could
gather. Just do

  reportbug fsl-4.1

in a terminal inside the VM.

Thanks,

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hanke
Abteilung f?r Allgemeine Psychologie,    Institut f?r  Psychologie II