[Neurodebian-users] melodic crashes under open grid engine (updated neurodebian squeeze)

German Gomez-Herrero german.gomezherrero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:22:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just to let you know that we just confirmed the reason for the crashes.
It was due to FSL setting some hard runtime limits on the jobs submitted
to the queue. I think this may be considered a bug but maybe the FSL
guys disagree. More info here:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=fsl;c8356ddc.1208

Best,
Germán