[Neurodebian-users] AFNI 3dSkullStrip on Debian

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Feb 3 05:29:00 UTC 2012

yes, unfortunately AFNI violates the license under which lib3dedge was
made available by the original author... so it was stripped... all our
attempts to contact the author [1] to possibly resolve this
problem have failed.

All relevant differences were described in
/usr/share/doc/afni/README.Debian
(usual file to look for Debian-specific information on any package)
and 'afni' manpage.

[1] http://www-sop.inria.fr/epidaure/personnel/malandain