[Neurodebian-users] real-time EEG viewer

Carl Turner carl at avatareeg.com
Wed Jan 4 23:05:49 UTC 2012

Yes, I'd like to interface the AvatarEEG acquisition hardware via
Bluetooth to open source software.

Thanks for your good suggestions. I had not come across trellis-neuro,
relacs or rtxi. So far I have looked at BrainBay and Edfbrowser.

A package that is popular with the neuroscience community would be
ideal.

Carl