[Neurodebian-users] real-time EEG viewer

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Jan 4 23:41:07 UTC 2012

interesting...

Hi Chris, (let's hope that email from GIT repository works)

BrainBay - it is unfortunate that noone has mentioned it during our survey
http://neuro.debian.net/survey/2011/results.html last year...

Chris, I am confused a bit, since
http://shifz.org/brainbay/history.htm
says
    28-08-2011 BrainBay V1.8 released
but GITHUB repository has no tags and last commit is on September 03,
2010 -- was there a push forgotten? ;)

Thank you in advance for clarification.

> A package that is popular with the neuroscience community would be
> ideal.

hints on what is popular are always welcome -- that was the purpose of
our survey last year

Cheers!