[Neurodebian-users] Workflow problem or VM problem (maybe)

Hasan, Hikmatyar hikmatyar.hasan10 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 12:37:34 UTC 2012

Hi

I am new to creating workflows on NiPype but have been able to create some small workflows. Initially they all worked fine but recently I have started to get this error a lot which prevents my workflow from executing cleanly.

OSError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system

This error never used to come up.

Initially to solve the problem I reinstalled my virtual machine (Neurodebian VM). But that has not worked. Then I made some changes such that, instead of my VM accessing my hardrive to get the nii files to process, I moved the nii files into my VM and then the workflow seemed to work fine.

So I guess this is a neurodebian virtual machine problem. Any suggestions???

Thanks

Hikmat