[Neurodebian-users] Segmentation fault with ANTS tools

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 9 15:04:15 UTC 2012

that is unfortunate -- it would take us a bit more time to figure it out
-- primary complication is

and that fresh ANTs development requires ITK4 which is still only in
Debian experimental and still has issues (e.g. failing unittests)
forbidding it even to build across architectures.

Hi Brian,

Am I dreaming up that when we met a few weeks ago you said it might be feasible
to make current ANTs code compatible with ITK 3.2x through carrying
necessary complimentary code which got into ITK 4.x?

Antti,

regarding:
> Unfortunately it doesn't work even with the Normalize argument there.
> Similar behaviour still.

just out of curioucity --  is it a segfault again or something like

Exception caught during reference file reading

itk::ImageFileReaderException (0x16bfab0)
Location: "void itk::ImageFileReader<TOutputImage, ConvertPixelTraits>::GenerateOutputInformation() [with TOutputImage = itk::Image<float, 3u>, ConvertPixelTraits = itk::DefaultConvertPixelTraits<float>]"
File: /usr/include/InsightToolkit/IO/itkImageFileReader.txx
Line: 146
?