[Neurodebian-users] Many questions regarding FSL

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 16 13:14:52 UTC 2012

sorry -- too many questions require too much time hard to spare....  quick and
cryptic but probably complete answer to the "many questions" would be:

$> apt-cache show fsl | grep Depends
Depends: fsl-4.1 (>= 4.1.6-4~)

$> dpkg -L fsl-4.1 | head
/.
/etc
/etc/fsl
/etc/fsl/4.1
/etc/fsl/4.1/feat.tcl
/etc/fsl/4.1/fsl.sh
/usr
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/fsl
/usr/lib/fsl/4.1

$> dpkg -L fsl-4.1 | grep -e README -e man | head
/usr/share/doc/fsl-4.1/README.Debian
/usr/share/man
/usr/share/man/man1
/usr/share/man/man1/fsl-4.1.1.gz