[Neurodebian-users] FSL parallelization with condor

Antti Korvenoja antti.korvenoja at helsinki.fi
Tue Mar 27 19:45:39 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm probably having problems with condor configuration. I set up a
personal (single host, multicore) configuration with debconf on Debian
wheezy. When I run FSL analysis (FEAT or MELODIC) with
FSLPARALLEL=condor the processing does not progress beyond submitting
jobs (fsl_sub calls). I can see condor processes are running but none of
the FSL subprograms (e.g. flirt) are running. No error output is
generated on fsl log. The analysis job does not progress. With
FSLPARALLEL=0 the same job is finished without problems (sadly using
only one core).

Any ideas what might be wrong? Does the grid-engine package need to be
installed as well?

Thank you,

Antti