[Neurodebian-users] FSL parallelization with condor

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Thu Mar 29 18:14:39 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 07:48:16PM +0300, Antti Korvenoja wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> Unfortunately the modification you suggested does not fix the problem.
> fsl-seltest feat runs fine. FSLPARALLEL=condor fsl-selftest feat shows
> no progress and cpu usage remains at baseline.

Alright, at least we have a command that produces the failure. Can you
please provide some details of the system your are running: OS, OS
version, condor version, fsl version. And the output of

 condor_status

and

 condor_q

After you started the 'fsl-selfttest feat' command. We will narrow it
down, and get it to work!

Michael

--
Michael Hanke